пятница, 6 сентября 2013 г.

Girl from Raphael`s paintings*

Say the truth my English needs perfection so I decided to wright posts in my blog on this language. Well, I`m ready to start.

Today was wonderful day! I chose for my outfit for the University dark blue maxi dress and I used bright red lipstick. This looked so pretty fuckin` amazing! Yeah, my diagnosis is narcissism, I know it. And my messmates made me compliments. They said that I`m looking beautiful. One boy considered I look like girls from Raphael`s paintings and gothic at the same time. Wow, thanks! It`s so pleasent to hear!
As for lessons It was great. Our pedagogues are so talented and marvellous persons. I`m really interested philological disciplines. This is hard but nobody said it was easy.

And I`m joyful because the weekend came. I should start watching Twin Peaks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий