понедельник, 9 сентября 2013 г.

I Love healthy cookies and Twin Peaks♥

Well, today was amazing day! I visited University, consulted about future term paper with my preceptor and then went home. I had a really good breakfast, dinner and supper today. Salad of tomatos and cabbage with garlic and with flavouring of dried vegetables was so fantastic!  And I`m mad about Twin Peaks! This is outstanding serial!


Also I prepared super healthy cookies with banana and cookies of curd for tomorrow breakfast. There is this easy recipes:

Cookies with banana

Ingredients:
-1 banana
-1 egg
-1/2 of oatmeal`s glass

Directions:
You should beat egg in plate.
And in other plate to knead banana by fork.
And next, blend oatmeal and banana with egg.
Make small flats of this pasta.
Put it on the plate of oven that cover special paper for baking.
I baked cookies for about 20 minutes at a temparature 150 degree. In the end, I augmented warmth to 180 degree. Tomorrow I`m going to eat thiw cookies. My parents said that it is so tasty dessert. I`m happy!

Cookies of curd

Ingredients:
-100-90 g of curd
-1 egg
-1/2 of oatmeal`s glass
-1 small apple
-cinnamon

And cookies of curd are prepared in the same way.

Bon appetit!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий